Rapid Transit Open House
View the latest plans for how Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) may fit within our neighbourhoods.
Londoners have another chance to see how the City’s plans for Bus Rapid Transit are moving forward during five Open House events between Feb. 28 and March 3.
These events are opportunities to see detailed maps and renderings of the Project Team’s recommended preliminary designs for the BRT network. The team developed these recommendations in consultation with the public and will be bringing them forward to Council in Spring 2018.
The family-friendly Open Houses will begin as a drop-in format, followed by a presentation and question period. All Open House materials will be posted on the website after 11 a.m. on Feb. 28. For questions and comments, email us at email@example.com.
Event times and locations:
February 28: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Central Library, 251 Dundas St.
- Presentation at 12 p.m.
February 28: 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Oakridge Secondary School, Cafeteria, 1040 Oxford St. W.
- Presentation at 6:30 p.m.
March 1: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Western University, London Hall, 1140 Western Rd. (get directions)
- Presentation at 6 p.m.
March 3: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Redeemer Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1 Frank Pl.
- Presentation at 10 a.m.
March 3: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Fanshawe College, H1013 Cafeteria, 1001 Fanshawe College Blvd. (view campus map)
- Presentation at 4 p.m.